Friday, September 29, 2006

Inspired By

Many of us have been inspired.

Prism tints of shame

Prism tints a shame, how the days run together.
Your fancy lights they draw me inside.
Your spectrum of colors they keep me alive.
Where was I before your lights, I was alone, alone all those nights.
Prism tints a shame on all who dwell below.
Your cage is paradise, the lights I follow.
You’re psychology in color, I hit a beam but to find another.
I reach out to find the night. You’re blinding me with the brilliant lights.
Pretty, pretty prism can I stay inside forever?
Pretty, pretty prism your spectral lights I treasure.
Prism tints a shame how the days run together.
You’re a light’s refraction, you’re my life’s distraction.
Let me know my life is true and feel the lights outside of you.
Pretty, pretty prism I can’t stay inside forever!
Pretty, pretty prism your spectral lights I treasure.
lyrics by © Tarl Michael Jespersen

No comments: