Sunday, March 12, 2006

Be in my Dream

Be in my dreams.
I had a dream
For SANDY

I had a dream, I had a dream last night,
I was standing in a field, in a field so bright. I was standing in a wheat field, so golden, bright as the sun. I knew I was dreamin, then I saw you, standing in my field of gold. You touched my arm, you said I know you, someone’s gonna break your heart, I asked please tell me, who you are in the daytime? You said to be careful, cause someone was coming, coming to break my heart. You said in the daytime, you will know what I mean. I looked around, I saw no one, no one to be seen. I asked you please, please tell me now. Cause in the daytime, I don’t remember my dreams. I feel I know you, I know I love you, but I can’t tell who you are. You said in the daytime, I would remember, I’d remember your name. Then I looked, you were gone. I didn’t know your name. The field was warm, so golden and bright, I could lay here, I could stay here all day and night. I needed to see, what you were talking about, or who? My heart isn’t broken, I am in love with a man, and he’s in love with me. When I awoke, I don’t recall who you were. I know you knew me, I know I loved you, but in the daytime, I couldn’t see who you were. I let you go, I let go the dream, but I miss the golden wheat field. How do I get back, I was comfortable and warm. I am not broken, not broken at all. Maybe just give me some time. written by © Tarl Michael Jespersen

No comments: